Whether you are looking for support for your family, for your child at school, or you need some professional advice, our team of experts here at Metanoia are committed to finding the right solution for you and your family.
When dealing with complex family matters we can be left feeling confused and powerless,
especially if we are attempting to navigate through complex legal procedures, or the involvement of Social Care Services. Here at Metanoia, we understand the challenges that parents and grandparents face when trying to rebuild contact and relationships with family members or the complexities of considering to foster or adopt a child.
- We can help you to find clarity and a way through complex legal procedures and understand the concerns that outside agencies may have.
- We can arrange mediation and explore safe options for rebuilding relationships, provide
supervision contact sessions and reports.
- We can provide advice and options for Grandparents attempting to rebuild relationships with their grandchild.
- We can advise and support you through the process of Fostering or Adopting a child or young person
We know how important education is. Yet on occasions, being at school can leave children feeling worried, anxious, or unhappy. Whether this is linked to issues with friendships, the fear and worry of being bullied or needing extra support, we are here to help. We can also support you to find a way through the process of School Admissions or Special Educational Assessments.
- We can give advice about how best to let your child’s school know your concerns and how to respond to their concerns
- We can advise and support when you are exploring extra support options for your child or assessment for additional needs.
- We can guide you through options when your child is struggling or is worried about being in school
Professional Support and Services
If you offer support to families, are a sports club, children’s group or centre providing activities for children/ young people we can support you with risk assessments and policies as well as providing you with safeguarding advice and training.
If you work within the legal system and require a first-hand perspective of Safeguarding / Social Care processes, at Metanoia we can provide that expert insight alongside supporting Schools and Educational establishments with issues regarding engagement, training and safeguarding concerns.
- We can write and give advice on updating policies and procedures as well as advising on changes in legislation and guidance.
- We can support you with risk assessments and provide detailed safeguarding advice and guidance.
- We can review Social Work files and assessments and advise on the next steps.
- We can provide mediation and a framework to engage hard to reach families and advise on plans of support.
How can we help you?
Our team of experts at Metanoia can work with you to advise on any
concerns you have about the involvement of Statutory Agencies such as Social Services,
CAFCASS, private court proceedings and School Admissions. We can support if you
are worried about your child being excluded from school, concerns about someone
else’s care of a child and child contact arrangements if you are a grandparent or estranged parent.
If you offer support to families or run children’s activity clubs or services we can also
provide support with safeguarding policies, risk assessments, provide staff training or give guidance to support with engagement.
We will take time to talk you through the current situation, in language and terms that are clear and provide you with details of your options.
WE CAN GUIDE YOU WITH HELPFUL, SENSITIVE AND CHILD FOCUSED ADVICE
Providing you with practical as well emotional support and options that are right for your family / child.
HELP YOU MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS FOR YOUR CHILD'S WELLBEING
Support you in making the right decisions that safeguard and protect a children’s wellbeing as
well as protect your rights as a parent / family or guardian.
SUPPORT YOU IN TALKING THROUGH YOUR CONCERNS WITH YOUR CHILD’S SCHOOL
Support you in building or rebuilding lines of communication with your child’s school.
SAFEGUARDING ADVICE AND SUPPORT, RISK ASSESSMENTS AND POLICIES
We can provide expert advice and guidance for those who work with families and children.
Keep up to date with out latest news and blog posts here at Metanoia